Refund/cancellation of a product you no longer want,
You can cancel an order in one of two ways.
Write to us on email@example.com
1. If you cancel an order by calling us, before the product(s) has been shipped to you, we will refund you the entire amount.
2. If you cancel an order which has already been shipped to you, you can do one of the following:
If your product has been shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Support and inform them of the same. If despite informing us, since the package has already left for your address, you receive the product, you can return the product through the same courier (ie do not accept the package).If you have received the order, and are now wanting to cancel (ie return the product), then please follow the steps above.
3. You can return any product that you have received as long as the product(s) is unused. the product is returned in its original condition i.e. the product(s) is returned to us with all its original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, dust bags, warranty cards, authenticity labels and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered.
4. You need to inform us of your intention to return the item to us within 5 working days (including weekends), and ensure that the product(s) reaches us within 15 days of delivery of the product. To return the product(s) you have to courier the product back to us. Our team will in turn arrange a suitable time with our courier partner. Please note that if you have agreed a time for pick up, and the courier fails to find you at the address, there will be Rs 100 deduction from the amount refunded to you.
5. You will receive a refund of the amount you paid less deductions (any rescheduling charges defined above) either online you paid for (for card payments and netbanking) or via cheque (for COD payments)
6. There will be No Returns during sale periods or for items purchased during a sale.